BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 17, 2009

Joanna Mata


modfx models joanna mata
girl galleries pictures
Joanna Mata

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
My name is Joanna Mata and I'm from Long Beach, CA.

What is your ethnic background?
I'm Mexican.

What are your biggest accomplishments so far?
My recent accomplishment was the cover of Import Tuner for April '09. I was contacted through MySpace from a photographer of Import Tuner Magazine. I did the photoshoot several days after. I've been modeling for a year and a half before as well.

joanna mata modfx
What are your future goals in modeling?
Hopefully to grace more covers like Maxim someday.

What would be your favorite TV show and movie?
"Saved By the Bell", I have all the seasons on DVD! My favorite movie is "Just Friends", with Ryan Reynolds.

What would be your favorite car?
It would be a Lamborghini.

How do you stay in shape?
I try to go to the gym every now and then. But I still eat burgers and pizza!

modfx
Do you have any pets?
I have two dogs, one named "Kobe" and one named "Lucky". I found Lucky as a stray dog. Lucky to have found him...hence the name...get it?

Boxers or briefs?
I like boxers AND briefs.

In addition to modeling, what other talents do you possess?
I'm trying to get into acting, so we'll see if that ends up being another talent of mine.

What advice would you give others?
Just follow your dreams and don't listen to the ones who'll tell you different.

Would you change anything in your past?
No. You learn from your past experiences.

What do you want men to understand about women?
That women are sensitive. They have to be better listeners as well.

What would be your favorite food?
I love all food. I recently started getting into sushi. I love spicy tuna.

What kind of music are you into?
In the car I like Hip Hop and RandB. I listen to all kinds actually...even Country.

What would be the most favorite part of your body and the least favorite?
My most favorite would be the "twins"...haha! And my least favorite would be my butt.

What is your biggest turn on and turn off in a guy?
Turn on would be confidence and security. My turn off would be jealousy and insecurity.

What type of guys do you go for?
I like all types, it doesn't really matter. But they do have to be taller than me!

Does size matter?
I like big "shoes"! Haha!

What puts you in a sexy mood?
A sensual massage puts me in the mood.

Have you ever kissed a girl?
Yes I have, on the lips, closed mouth. I was drunk.

Where can we see more of you?
You can see more of me at MySpace at myspace.com/joannamata.

0 comments: