BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Nikki Cash - import asian models


modfx asian import models
nikki cash import asian models



Nikki Cash

Top Asian model Nikki Cash is double-threat with brains and beauty. She is a double major college graduate in advertising and public relations. She has a successful career in advertising and is a very popular top Asian model in the import modeling scene. If you have ever had the chance to see Nikki Cash out and about in the Bay Area, you know that all eyes stop on her.

Nikki Cash! She made her first appearance on modFX exactly two years ago this month, and now she's returning as our November 2003 Cover Model. We treated Nikki to a photoshoot at one of the most spectacular mansions we've ever shot at, and the photosets turned out sizzling hot!

nikki cash,pure hot modelsHi Nikki Cash. Give us the 411!
Hi everyone, my name is Nikki Cash. I'm from the San Francisco Bay area and my sign is Cancer.

What is your nationality?
I'm Filipino. I was born in the Philippines and moved here to the US when I was really young.

What are three words to describe yourself?
Sarcastic, blunt (overly blunt sometimes!), and ambitious.

modfx nikki cashWhere do you see yourself in 5 years?
Five years from now I'll have a job and have my own place.

Are you planning on popping out the kids someday?
Definitely! I want to have 6 kids, all boys, and all baseball players! No minivan mom, though. I'm gonna be a Range Rover mom!

What do you find sexy? Let's start with what you find sexy on girls.
On a girl, definitely long legs. I think that is the sexiest thing on a woman. On a man it would probably have to be his cologne. If I'm just looking at him in a magazine or something then probably it would have to be his smile or his abs.

If Nikki Cash could kiss any actress, who would it be?
Definitely Salma Hayek. She's very exotic, and I like her accent. I think it's sexy!

How about an actor?
Paul Walker. No wait, Alex Rodriguez, the Texas Rangers shortstop!

What is it that you look for in a man?
Someone who's driven, ambitious, and intelligent. He has to be not just book smart, but street smart as well.

Nikki Cash - be honest ... Do you like being on top?
Yep, but when I don't want to work, I just like it from behind!

Where's the craziest place that you ever got it on?
The high school photo lab.

What's the most frequent question people ask Nikki Cash?
That would have to be, "Is Nikki Cash your real name?"

So, is Nikki Cash your real name?
No, definitely not. Nikki is my nickname but Cash is definitely not my last name.

0 comments: