BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 27, 2009

Aria Giovanni - hot


Aria Giovanni

aria giovani

Aria Giovanni

Aria Giovanni (born November 3, 1977) is an actress and nude model who was Penthouse Pet for the month of September 2000. She has modeled in a range of photographic styles, and has also had roles in television shows.

Aria Giovanni Aria Giovanni was born in California, and grew up in Orange County. Her father has Italian-Yugoslavian heritage, and her mother has French, German, Irish, and Native American heritage.[4] In an interview, she has stated that she entered rehab at age 12 for drug and alcohol problems and stayed there for 26 months. During her second year in rehab she began taking high school classes and completed two years worth of classes during that time. After leaving rehab, she entered high school in her junior year.

aria giovaniHow did you get started in modeling?
I started modeling by answering an ad in the newspaper because I needed more money for college. It was getting expensive, so I used modeling to pay for it.

Did you always know that you were going to be a model?
When I was a kid I would think about it. It was kind of like a fairy tale dream to me. But I started modeling more as a way to pay for college, and it basically just grew from there.

How long have you been modeling now?
I've been modeling for 6 years now.

What kind of modeling jobs do you do?
Aria Giovanni : I do mostly amateur and fetish. I also do glamour and artistic nudes. I do a little bit of everything.

What was your most interesting photoshoot?
Aria Giovanni : It would be the one with Mystique Magazine. We were shooting in Alaska on a glacier and it was very, very cold. I was half naked wearing metal, so it was very challenging. I tried very hard to show that I wasn't in pain!

Do people ever approach you wherever you go?
Aria Giovanni : It happens quite a bit. I think it's because I shoot a lot of amateur photos where I'm not wearing a lot of makeup, so they recognize me easily.

What would be a romantic evening for you?
Just having a nice dinner with wine. Nothing really fancy. Even just at home is fine!

Aria Giovanni - Can you cook?
I'm a really good cook! Ask all my girlfriends that come to my dinner parties. I cook more Italian and French dishes.

What kind of girl were you in high school?
I was really quiet and shy. I didn't have a lot of friends and I didn't talk a lot. I was good in school though. I was an introvert, but I came out of my shell in college.

0 comments: