BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 27, 2009

MERCEDES TERRELL - real girls

MERCEDES TERREL
MERCEDES TERRELL


MERCEDES TERRELL
MODFX COVER MODEL

You've seen MERCEDES TERRELL on the cover of Import Tuner and Low Rider Magazine. She also tours the country as Miss Import Showoff 2005. Meet our October 2005 modFX Cover Model, Mercades Terrell!
Let's start by telling us you name and where you're from.
mod fxMy name is Mercades Terrell and I'm from Yorba Linda, CA which is in Orange County.

What's your ethnic background?
I'm Sicilian and Mexican.


How did you get started in modeling?
I kinda fell into it. I met someone at a club that was working for a clothing company, and they asked me to work for them. The clothing was import car related and it led me into the industry.

MERCEDES TERRELLHave you always wanted to be a model?
Honestly, when I was younger, I never really thought about it. I was more into the other end of it like designing clothes and having my own fashion line. But it's fun to be on the other side as well.

What are your biggest accomplishments in modeling so far?
I've been on the cover of some magazines, and I'm also "Miss Import Showoff", which all was exciting.

Do you have any future goals for modeling?
I want to get more into fashion oriented stuff. We'll see how far it takes me.

Tell us about where you grew up.
I grew up in a little town, Yorba Linda in Orange County. It's like the third most safest place in the world (haha)! That's where I want to raise my kids.

What kind of girl were you in high school?
I wasn't into sports or anything. I was more into art. I was a 4.0 student, but I wasn't a nerd or anything!

MERCEDES TERRELL - What do you do in your spare time?
As of now, I have NO spare time! But if I did, I would paint or fill the empty walls of my house! I also go out with my friends and go clubbing.

Do you have any pets?
Yes I do. I have a cat and his name is JuJu Bee, he's my baby! He's evil, but I still love him.

Who's your favorite actor/actress?
I love comedy, so I would say Jim Carrey and Mike Meyers. For women, it would be Catherine Zeta Jones. She's so beautiful.

What's MERCEDES TERRELL favorite food?
I love sushi.

What would be your biggest turn-on and turn-off?
I like a guy who's confident and honest. My turnoff are cheaters, liars, and people with bad table matters.

What would be MERCEDES TERRELL guilty pleasure?
I'm a sucker for sweets. I think it's going to catch up with me one day (haha)!

MERCEDES TERRELL, be honest - Are you currently single?
Yes I am.

0 comments: