BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 27, 2009

Kaila Yu - so Hot


Kaila Yu hot pics

Kaila Yu
Kaila Yu
MODFX COVER MODEL

Her name is synonymous with import modeling, and if you ask any enthusiast of the import car scene, they're guaranteed to know her name. Meet import model legend Kaila Yu. She was recently named the #5 top Tuner Model of all time by AskMen.com, an accomplishment that comes with years as one of the most involved and accomplished models in the import scene. Learn more about Kaila Yu in her modFX interview below.

Kaila Yu, bikiniLet's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
My name is Kaila Yu and I'm originally from Taipei, Taiwan, and now I'm currently in Hollywood,CA.

Kaila Yu - What is your ethnicity?
I'm Taiwanese.

Kaila YuHow did you get your start in modeling?
I started with the photographer Kim Mizuno at Playboy. Then I went to do the import scene for many years.


How long have you been modeling now?
Let's just say for "some" years! Haha! We'll leave it at that.

What is your biggest accomplishment in modeling?
I'd just say when ever I appeared on a cover of a magazine. That was the greatest thing. They were mostly car magazines.

What are your future goals in modeling?
I don't really have any goals in modeling anymore. I want to transition into hosting, acting and music.

So you're also in the music business?
Yes, I was doing R&B/Pop for awhile and I totally discovered that it didn't suit my personality. So got more into Rock. It's not Hard Rock, more like Pop Rock. I have a rock band called "Nylon Pink".

Tell us about where you grew up?
I grew up in Upland, CA. I used to call it the boonies. After I left, I never returned. It's a good place to raise your kids.

So, Kaila Yu, What kind of girl were you in high school?
I was pretty nerdy. My mom wouldn't take us to the cool shopping malls. We'd go to the $10 T-shirt store, so my whole wardrobe was from there. It didn't really help in my popularity.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
When I have time, I just do mundane things like eat, sleep and cook!

What is Kaila Yu's signature dish?
I like cooking steak and mashed potatoes. I love mashed potatoes so much, I have to cook whatever goes with it. I can also cook Italian.

Where do you see yourself in the next few years?
I think I'd be done touring with my band by then. I would also be working on my jewelry and clothing line with my partner. The jewelry line is called "Hello Drama". Hopefully I'll get into acting as well.

If you were a guy for a day, what would you do?
Every girl has penis envy. I'd have sex with every woman possible. I'd like to know what it feels like to be in a dominant position.

Kaila Yu, What kind of music do you like?
I like Rock. I grew up on Nirvana, Skid Row, Motley Crue, and Guns n Roses.

Kaila Yu, What would be your favorite food?
I love sashimi, Brazilian barbecue, dim sum, and buffets.

0 comments: